Mission - Vision - Chapter Values
The mission of the IIBA® Northeast Wisconsin Chapter is to provide opportunities for education, sharing and continuous improvement so that we promote business analysis within organizations in our community.
To be the foremost resource of business analysis knowledge in Northeast Wisconsin.
- We seek to evolve toward a common understanding of the business analysis profession, and advocate effective use of methodologies, resources, and tools through alignment to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®).
- We strive to continually increase awareness, comprehension, and knowledge of business analysis skills and disciplines, and work to promote their application.
- We encourage diverse viewpoints and enable individuals to further the business analysis profession.
- Volunteers are the most valuable means to accomplish the chapter’s goals and objectives.
- We provide an open forum for connecting with others in the local business analysis community, and seek to foster and develop those relationships.
- We believe the contribution of each individual is essential to our success.
- We connect, learn, and share insights, and encourage each other to make a difference today and for the future.