November Chapter Meeting - Round Table "Business Analysis In…"
Overview and Learning Objectives
Business Analysts are constantly searching for opportunities to improve their craft. Seeking multiple perspectives for continuous improvement is a practical technique for learning more about the various industry trends, techniques, and skills. Therefore, our chapter is pleased to revisit a past chapter event...the community round table. During this event, multiple table hosts will present on hot business analysis topics. A conversation around the topic will then be facilitated at each round table by our community member host for 15-20 minutes. During the evening, you will be given four opportunities to move to another table for a unique topic discussion.
Potential Topics *
- Business Analysis in a Disruptive World
- Business Analysis in Digital Transformation
- Business Analysis in DevOps
- Business Analysis in Positioning for Success
- Business Analysis in Behaviour Driven Development
- Business Analysis in Certification
- Business Analysis in Associates Degrees
- Business Analysis in Emotional Intelligence
* The above potential topics are ideas. Do you have a topic you would like to present and facilitate at our round table event? We are currently looking for table hosts. Please contact us and share your knowledge and perspective with the BA community.
5:30 – 6:20 Registering, Networking & Dinner
6:10 – 6:20 Chapter News
6:20 – 6:40 Round Table Session 1
6:40 – 7:00 Round Table Session 2
7:00 – 7:20 Round Table Session 3
7:20 – 7:40 Round Table Session 4
7:40 – 8:00 Large Group Share & Door Prizes
Are you interested in gaining some leadership and public speaking experience? Let us know as we are looking for facilitators to host a table.
- Willingness to speak publicly for 3-5 minutes on a pre-determined topic (ideas are welcome)
- Research the topic and provide resources for learning beyond the table
- Demonstrate facilitation skills and lead the discussion
Capitol Centre, 725 W Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54914
*By registering for this event you agree to the Chapter Registration Policy