×

Warning message

Past event disabled.

May Chapter Meeting - What is Your Impact? Effectively Owning YOUR Influence

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 -
5:30pm to 8:00pm
 Add to Calendar

Overview and Learning Objectives

William George Jordan author of Self Control, Its Kingship and Majesty says that the only responsibility you cannot evade in this life is the one you probably think of least – your personal influence. Every person has an energy which is affecting others around them – that energy is your influence. Every moment of your life you are changing and therefore impacting and influencing those around you. There have been nearly 26 billion people who have lived throughout the history of the earth, and of those people only less than 1%, or roughly 3,000 people have taken ownership of their influence and made noticeable impact.

Owning your influence means pursuing your highest height and realizing your maximum potential. What if you and everyone connected to you could join that 1% of people who positively influence the other 99%? With that 1% equipped for success, imagine the endless possibilities that can be manifested.

Believe it or not, you have an impact – and a responsibility for that impact. So the question is, will you exercise your choice to effectively own your influence?

Participants of this keynote will:

  • Be guided to reflect on historical figures that have influenced the world around us
  • Be probed to assess their individual skills and evaluate how these skills can impact their world view
  • Be inspired accept the challenge of becoming a member of the 1% and providing leadership to enact change in their world
     

Agenda

5:30 – 6:35 Registering, Networking & Dinner
6:10 – 6:20 Chapter News
6:20 – 6:35  Networking event
6:35 – 7:50 Presentation
7:50 – 8:00 Door Prizes

Presenter Information

Coach Clinton Ages is an Executive Coach with nearly 20 years in consulting and business analysis experience cutting across many industries and business models.  His commission is to inspire and empower everyone he encounters to be their very best.  Coach Clinton is committed to supporting your improved performance in your corporate function and your success in planning and achieving your personal career goals by partnering with you in creating and delivering your mission.

Location

Liberty Hall800 Eisenhower Dr., Kimberly, WI 

*By registering for this event you agree to the Chapter Registration Policy
 

ECBA Professional Development Credit Info:

Course Type: Behavioral Characteristics, Communication Skills, Interaction Skills
Contact Name: VP of Administration
Contact Title: VP of Administration
Contact Email: ​Administration@newisconsin.iiba.org
 

Event Details: 
See above
Event Location: 
Liberty Hall, 800 Eisenhower Dr., Kimberly, WI 
$25.00